Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Silver Chinese Panda 2011

Silver Chinese Panda 2011 III : Premiums in China are high as the demand is high . There are two types of 2011 Panda Coins. One with big eyes and the others have smaller shaped eyes. I am not certain that these are error coins or if it may be one mint producing big eyes while the others are producing normal.I have 2 Chinese Panda's (2011 and 2010) and I really like them. They are quite beautiful. However they do carry a premium here in the States. Enough so I treat them a little more like collectors coins than bullion. For just holding silver I bought some Silver Eagles and Silver Maples.Imagine if the Pound Sterling was still One Troy Pound (12 Troy Ounces) of .925 Sterling Silver !!!!!! (About 240 of the current fiat pounds.) How much petrol would that buy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

BUY SILVER & GOLD Blog