Thursday, December 4, 2014

Government Coin vs. Generic Bar or Round Bullion Investing Opinions

Are government-issued bullion coins or private-mint bars or rounds a better investment? Both come with their own set of advantages and uncertainties. Whatever option one chooses, purchasing physical gold, silver, platinum, copper and/or palladium is likely a safer investment than Exchange Traded Funds ("ETFs") or mining company stock. I recommend researching silver's many industrial purposes and how silver is being consumed (gone forever) by industry. I also recommend researching "naked short selling silver." In my opinion, silver is likely the best long-term precious metal investment. None of my opinions should be considered a recommendation to buy or sell precious metals or securities. Enjoy! I filmed this video with a Panasonic Lumix TS3 camera in 1080P HD.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BUY SILVER & GOLD Blog